- Ordered 30′ of braided -AN10 for fuel system
- Ordered a 5 gal Aluminum Fuel Cell
- Ordered a pair of fabricated Aluminum Weight Boxes
- I have a pair of Aerospace Components Battery hold downs
- I have a couple cans of Spatter paint and clear over coat
- Wiring for tail lights and fuel pump relay
- I have a pair of 16v AGM batteries
- I have a Indy 572-16 Head motor built by Diamondback Engines and Rebuilt by Indy. Since I’ve had two Indy built motors quickly blew up on me, I’m having Diamondback tear down and rebuild for the Thug.
- TTI product sponsored the Vitamin C in return for banner advertising n my web sites, and I’m hoping I can persuade them to do the same for the Thug.
- I bought a new front motor plate and mounts.
- The underside has been painted with POR15 black on frame rails and POR15 Aluminum on pans.
- Some seam sealer will need to be applied after the body work that was performed and painted over
- I need to install a fuel pump and a pair of filters fore and aft. I have the Aeromotive that came off the car, but run Fuelab on the Texas Whale, and my son has one the car I gave him, although he currently not racing. I hoping I can work out a deal with Fuelab , as I prefer theirs.
- I’ll most likely clean up and reuse the 00 ga battery cable I had on the car.
- I ordered a quart of Black Hammered paint that I’ll repaint the cage with.
- I’ll take the seats out and clean them and the carpet, then reinstall
- New seat belts and net has been ordered
- The door cards will go to interior shop to be recovered
- I have new interior handles and cranks
- I replaced windows with Pro Glass and have the inside molding from Clay and Sons that I need to refinish and install to keep Pro Glass in.
- Paint Steering column and install
- I have new handles and tail lights to install
- I bought a couple grills that I need to polish and make into a A990 grill
- I had nice chrome/metal bumpers on the car, but I bought a pair of fiberglass. I need to see how they look with chrome paint and a lot of clear and make a decisions if which to use.
- Need to stab in motor, transmission and driveshaft
- Polish the aluminum radiator
- Wire relays for water pump and fans for engine cooling and B&M trans cooler
As you can see, I still have a couple very busy months ahead to be tested and ready by late February.